- SKU: #8747960
- Magicsuit Swimwear Size Guide
- Turn the pool deck into your personal runway with the enchanting Anastasia One-Piece.
- One-piece swimsuit in a classic solid.
- Xtra Life™ Lycra® fibers retain their shape, dry quickly, and resist fading.
- High neckline.
- Caged mesh bodice over sweetheart bust.
- Underwire provides support and lift for a flattering fit.
- Shirred side seams create a slimming silhouette.
- Fixed shoulder straps.
- Moderate rear coverage.
- 82% nylon, 18% Lycra® spandex.
Back: 84% nylon, 16% spandex.
- Hand wash, line dry.
- Made in the U.S.A. and Imported.
- If you're not fully satisfied with your purchase, you are welcome to return any unworn and unwashed items with tags intact and original packaging included.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
1 person found this review helpful
Overall: Comfort: Style:
I should be embarrassed to admit that I've been on the search for the perfect suit for the last month, and have ordered countless suits online to try on. Let me tell you, ladies, out of the probably 30 suits I've tried, this one came out on top. Here's why: 1. Underwire! As a 34D chest, I've found I've got to have underwire, or I just don't feel comfortable in a suit. This really limits the field for options. Luckily, this one has underwire. 2. High neck! I'm 5'5'', so not super tall. I also have a shorter torso, and a curvy frame (150 lbs). Hands down, the high neck styles looked the best on me, making me look longer and leaner, and somehow it makes me look like I have an hourglass figure! Try it out! 3. Details: I love the mesh detail at the top. It draws the eye towards my face, and not my thighs! Lol. I also love the sweetheart neckline illusion. It's very feminine and cute! 4. Comfort: There are so many suits where the straps dig in to my shoulders, but this one doesn't do that at all! The only thing I wish is the back had a little more detail...some fun straps or a keyhole back. I also wish the back was lined. Despite this, I love the suit. I should note that Navy looks fabulous! It's a little less harsh than black, but still could pass as it. Classy, classy, classy! No need to look cheap at the beach or pool. Saving something for my hubby's eyes and setting an example for my kids.
- Becky - customer
- from MN
- June 30, 2017
Overall: Comfort: Style:
Elegant yet sexy. I holds everything in place. A great price for an excellent suit. I get endless compliments and I feel like a million bucks in it.
- Daisy - customer
- from Los Angeles
- March 8, 2017
Magicsuit Solids Anastasia One-Piece 8747960